|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, HACCP, Kosher|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 working days|
Bulk Container Liner, which is suitable for grains, malt, PP and PE granules and resin, sugar, flour, rice, salt and coffee. A variety of foodstuffs and chemicals can be easily and safely transported in a highly cost effective manner.
Fill/Discharge Options - Each liner is design to meet individual specifications, but there are typically three filing discharging options available - spout loading and discharge, zipper opening loading and chute discharge, top hatch loading and letterbox discharge.
For definition of the correct liner bag type is it necessary to clear the following questions in advance:
1. Which container type is to be used?
· bulk, standard or high-cube container
· 20 ft, 30 ft or 40 ft container
2. Which kind is the bulk material? Which requirements must be fulfilled regarding the bulk density and floating?
3. How is the container loaded?
· conveyor, snail, centrifuge
· tilt container from above
4. How is the container unloaded?
· loose in a gutter