|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, HACCP, Kosher|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 units|
|Packaging Details:||carton + pallet|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 working days|
Heating pad for discharging easy-crystalized liquids like honey, syrup, palm oil and animal oil etc from flexitank
How to operate the heating pad when discharging liquid:
1. Once laden container has arrived, open the right hand door of the Container.
2. Hand the outputting hose to the outside of the container left door.
3. Straighten the hoses and check if they are not bent, kinked or twisted.
4. Connect the inlet hoses to the steam or hot water hoses. Ensure that steam or water is properly discharging from the outlet hoses.
5. Slowly increase steam or hot water pressure to the heating pad. Check the melting temperature of the product and ensure that the heat source is not hot to overheat the product.
6. Once the product has been sufficiently melted, start to discharge the product. Do not turn off the heat source at this stage.
7. Heating until one quarter of the product remains and slowly decrease the steam or hot water pressure. Pump out the remainder of the product.
8. Allow the heating pads to be sufficiently cool before you disengage the hoses. Dispose of the heating pad once the operation is over.